Corporation Tax


Corporation Tax Services

Every limited company that is based in the UK is subject to corporation tax on their profits. Limited companies that are non-UK based can still be expected to pay corporation tax.

You must first register your company with HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC), using its official forms, so it knows you are liable for corporation tax.

If your company is liable for corporation tax, you must calculate your company's profit for each accounting period and how much corporation tax is payable on those profits.

Your business challenges we have the answers!

Any questions? Call 0179 542 0822

Report to HMRC

This information must be reported to HMRC on a corporation tax return form, and accounts and tax computations must be submitted to HMRC to support the return.

There are strict penalties for filing late returns, and interest is charged on tax paid late, so it is essential that the deadlines, which are determined by your company's annual accounting date, are adhered to.

Our accountants can assist with the preparation of company accounts, company tax returns and tax computations and will also be able to provide advice on any tax planning areas that may benefit you and your company.

Our main focus for clients

We Provide Quality Services

We are committed to being your source for help when you require
accounting, business and financial advice.

Our Consultation

Our professional team are friendly to consult with you to understand your business support needs.

Perfect Solutions

Our qualified team analyse your requirements and provide right solution to save your potential time.

Business Growth

Our business advisers have the knowledge, skills and expertise to take right step for your business growth.


Happy Clients


Returning Clients


Years of Practice


Client Satisfaction